Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme Registration Started
Naya Pakistan Housing Program Registration
You can now register for Naya Pakistan Housing Program. The registration can be done Online by paying fee first at Franchisee. Alternatively, you can visit E-Sahulat Franchisee to make payment and complete Online registration.
- Interested Pakistani citizens from all districts of Pakistan can apply for Naya Pakistan Housing Program.
- Applicants who have already applied, they may not need to apply again.
- Registration fee for online application is Rs.250 which can be paid at any NADRA e-Sahulat , Easy Paisa or Jazz cash Franchise network.
- After Fee payment applicant may fill the form online OR visit any nearest NADRA e-Sahulat frenchise, where online form filling facility has been provided without any additional charges.
- To find your nearest location of NADRA e-Sahulat please click here.
Terms and Conditions
- Computerized National Identity Card is mandatory to apply.
- Only one member of a family (Self, Spouse and dependent children) can apply for the registration.
- Naya Pakistan Housing program is for general public, therefore families without any house in their name shall be preferred.
Sound like the job for you?
Share this post with your friends
Recommended for YOU
Most viewed posts
Bacha Khan International Airport Peshawar 250+ Jobs 2019
- November 28,2019/December 13,2019
District & Session Judge Kohat Jobs Latest 2019 ..... BKJobs.PK
- November 30,2019/December 20,2019
FC Frontier Core KPK South 2019 Latest FC Jobs | BKJobs.PK
- Frontier Constabulary
- December 1,2019/January 17,2020
KPPSC Jobs 2019 Apply Online Latest ... - BKJobs.PK
- November 30,2019/December 15,2019
Insaf Rozgar Scheme For Tribal Districts
- December 2,2019/December 15,2019
C&W Department KPK DAE 100+ Jobs For Road Inspector
- December 12,2019/December 31,2019
Gwadar Port Authority Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs .... BKJobs.PK
- December 5,2019/December 19,2019
PO Box 611 KP Public Sector Organization 36+ Jobs 2019 Latest
- Public Sector Org
- December 10,2019/December 25,2019